Hi James,

I understand what you mean. We'll patch the English on that sentence next time around.

cheers
Bill

James M Snell wrote:
Ok, reading it again I think you're right, either way, however, the
construction of the sentence looks odd. Shortening it up to use your
wording below would likely be better:

   The response to a POST request containing an Atom Entry Document
   SHOULD contain a Content-Location header that contains the same
   character-by-character value as the Location header.

- James

Sylvain Hellegouarch wrote:
James,

First minor nit:

Section 8.1:

   When the POST request contains an Atom Entry Document, ...

that should read "POST response" and not "POST request"
I think you make a mistake. POST request is the correct wording here...
well it is my understanding.

But if you are correct one should read, "a response to a POST request" not
"POST response".

- Sylvain