One very powerful solution would be to use a "sparql" link as described in PaceSparqlLink [1]
This would point to a service end point such as the following:

http://roller.blogdns.net:2020/snorql/

to which a simple SPARQL POST or GET request can be made. The above url points to the html view of the form which you can query and find out about all the entries on the attached roller server at

http://roller.blogdns.net:8080/roller/

Henry

[1] http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/PaceSparqlLink