On Dec 6, 2006, at 11:44 PM, James M Snell wrote:

I certainly hope you're kidding about dropping entry docs.

Sure, yes. But your wording IMHO seemed to imply that what feed readers do should guide a decision. So, given they are not interested in the entries, dropping them is not too farfetched, is it?

Let's just
label 'em differently and move on.

I still do not see the use cases justifying a new media type - it might be the right thing to do but for the time being it looks like a workaround.

Jan

- James