Hi Mark,

On Jan 5, 2007, at 6:21 PM, Mark Baker wrote:

On 1/4/07, Jan Algermissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I recall Mark Baker using something similar in his former RDF Forms draft:

<rf:Container xmlns:rf="http://www.markbaker.ca/2003/rdfforms/";
              xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#";
              rdf:about="http://shoes.example.com/order-processor/";>
  <rf:acceptedMediaType>application/xml</rf:acceptedMediaType>
<rf:acceptedNamespace rdf:resource="http://shoe- standards.example.org/orders/shoes/"/> <<============ <rf:intent rdf:resource="http://shoe-standards.example.org/order- shoes/"/>
</rf:Container>

That just describes an expectation ala app:accept, rather than any
inline content ala the type attribute on atom:content.

Sure. Sorry if you feel misrepresented. I only meant to provide an example of how one addressed the lack of distinguished MIME types for some formats by using the formats namespace instead.

Jan

Mark.