Hello Paul,

thanks for the update.

Although I now have completed the new file 100%, in the "Generate",
"Effect" and "Analyze" dialogs only a few combobox texts plus the bottom
buttons get translated.
The only exceptions are the sliding stretch dialog, nyquist command prompt,
contrast analysis and frequency analysis (appear translated 100%).

I made sure that in "Manage plug-ins" only the plug ins of my debug version
are enabled.
So am I doing something wrong or is there still some work to be done by
you/the programmers?

Joachim