Actually we already discussed this a lot of times over all these years...
We have a situation where translators come and go all the time,
sometimes we need to beg to get an unfinished po file that we can work
on...
So it would be a nightmare to manage this... I use Glotpress to keep
my translations updated, but I don't see it as a solution either,
since it works very poorly with offline translations.
Cleber