Hi translators from Slovakia,
I found there is an recent activity on
https://sourceforge.net/p/audacity/mailman/message/36956118/

I checked the recent translation which solved some problems (I was not able
to find Reverb effect) anyhow I have 3 suggestions:
1.   PLease, translate names of effects with not trivial names with English
names in brackets like:
"Reverb" to "Ozvena (Reverb)"
OR
do some list of Slovak translations according to their English names, which
are (listed alphabetically) on :
https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/index_of_effects_generators_and_analyzers.html

2.  I am not officially registered as a translator, I do not want to mess
with your translations, there may be more cases where e.g.  Reverb needed
to be changed to "ozvena" and  Reverberance  to " Dozvuk". Here are some
suggestions:
msgid "Rever&berance (%):"
msgstr "Oz&vena (%):" SPRAVNE/CORRECT: Doz&vuk

msgid "Reverberance"
#~ msgstr "Spätná väzba (feedback) (%):" SPRAVNE: Dozvuk

3. What about to start translation of the Audacity 2.4. to Slovak?
https://alphamanual.audacityteam.org/man/Main_Page
It is already translated to Hrvatski, Deutsch etc.
Instructions are on:‎
https://alphamanual.audacityteam.org/man/Help:Translating
If the coronavirus will take long enough I would like to contribute. Or
should I start SLovak translations already now?

Best regards
Miroslav Babinsky