Thanks scootergrisen.

I've added a how to download bit first.  It's not perfect, but better than it was, I think.

Our wiki was meant to have more extensive information for translators, as there is a great deal we could say!
We (now) link to this page for more information:

https://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/For_Translators

If you'd like to improve what the wiki says, I can give you an account to edit pages on it.  I think the info on our main website could be reduced, and the details could then be on wiki, and go into more detail.

--James.