Re: ayakashi for IOS

You can change the enhancer demon by tapping on the button after a demon that says enhance this demon. It shows up in the mixer demons and also in your demon list.

There isn't a demon you shouldn't fuse with another, you will never get penalties for enhancing. You just won't get the largest possible boosts unless you follow the tips I gave above.

Ah, I see Dan. Are you using an older device? Mine doesn't lag, but yeah it does jump around if you don't scroll by pages. The special summon part is close to the end of the summoning screen, I'd say like page 8 or 9.