eamon on a virtual machine?

Hi, I've heard quite a bit about eamon deluxe and it sounds amazing. Unfortunately, I'm running a 64-bit version of windows 7. I've heard that it is still possible to play eamon deluxe on such a computer if you use a linux virtual machine.

My question is, could anyone explain to me exactly how to get a virtual machine installed and running? I really don't know anything about it execpt that you can use a program called vmware player but it doesn't seem to work to well for some reason and I don't understand how you get the actual virtual machine into it? What do you have to do with the .iso file?

Another thing is, does anyone have any ideas on what distribution to use to play eamon? Or is it just a personal thing?

Thanks.

  • [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Mord-Sith
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark