Re: eamon on a virtual machine?

I've created the virtual drive, downloaded vinux and installed vmware player. How do I install the OS on the drive? I've read on the internet that you need to create a new virtual machine with vmware player and it'll install and run the OS, but when I open vmware player, jaws just says open button. There isn't anything about creating virtual machines.

Sorry if these are stupid questions but I don't know anything about how any of this stuff works.

Thanks.

  • [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Mord-Sith
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: du dreyma kona
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark