Re: Alter Aeon Updates

Hi.

Cool, Dentin. Is there a web version of those books as well?
Speaking of web, did you get my e-mail with the suggestion for the changelog?
As I said as soon as I try to open the complete list of changes, naturally my computer freezes, and it's a very powerful computer with a quite good internet connection. I suggested that you split the complete list up into chapters, like with some of the articles. With a next and previous, showing maybe 50 changes at a time.

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dentin
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Victorious
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dentin
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dentin
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: wp85
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: wp85
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: kratos