Re: Alter Aeon Updates

Hi: I'll be checking out the druid class once it becomes avalible. I'm looking forward to that. Also Dentin, I sent you a mud mail. I know I got a responce from you but couldn't make it out. I know my message must've been confusing, probablly because of the random words at the end of the message. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to exit out of the message once I had written it. Anyways I'll post the question here. I want to learn sea navigation. I go to the dock master on the island of Archais. Every time I type learn sea navigation it says no spell or skill found. I'v also tried putting in the command practice sea navigation and that doesn't seem to work either. I'm gonna give it another go to see what happens.

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dentin
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Victorious
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dentin
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dentin
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: wp85
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: wp85
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: kratos
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dentin
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: wp85
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: thetruegamer
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dentin
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: AlexN94