Is it possible to create my very own sounds?

Hi

I have a some kind of silly question. Is it possible to create my very own sounds by controling every electrical signals one by one, like disassemble an object into lots of atoms, change their state or types, and finally reconstruct it as another object? Without any support of sound libraries. And if so, how to do it and where can I find the software, and what is the name of the software?
The reason for this question is, many audiogame developers make their own sounds, like danny, samtupy1, and the one who made the crazymod. How developers create their own realistic and unnatural sounds?
And I haven't ever used a sound editor, but even with a sound editor and sound libraries, I think we can't make a completely different sounds without controling every single electrical signals because sound libraries are limited. Can you please tell me the nice way of creating sounds?
Thanks