Re: Is it possible to create my very own sounds?

Can it be done? Yes.
Can it be done easily in the detail you seem to be talking about? Oh, my, no.
I imagine that the visual tools out there--seeing the waveform, or the visualizations that made the predecessor to FL Studio so popular--would be helpful, but they're not enough to function as the equivalent of MSPaint or GIMP for sound.

You more or less need sound samples--either using a synthesizer, or recordings--and to apply series of effects and other such edits to them. There are changes you can make using the effects in Audacity / Gold Wave / Etc, then there are effects that require math and programming and lots of processing time.

A lot of sounds at Freesound.org include descriptions of how they were made, if that helps.