Re: Materia Magica and the Mark of Wisdom

If you've ever been sighted, it's a lot like trying to draw a barnhouse without picking up the pencil. You have to map out every step in order for it to line up right. The most important thing I think you should keep in mind is that there are two rooms to the east. That tripped me up before because it took me a few minutes to realize that the room to the east had another room to the east lol. Anyway, first thing is first, go through each room to figure out which colors belong to each room. You can do this by entering each room in turn and returning to the central room and I think either looking at the obolisc, or at the door. It's been a  while. Once you know which colors are needed, then you can plan your movements through out the area. Like I said before, the rooms to the east are a little tricky, because unlike the other rooms you'll have to go through the room to the east twice since you'll be going that way once, and then coming back through thei r from the far east room. anyway, hth.