Re: media player suggestions

Hi Dark,
In fact, I would love so much to go back to Winamp but it crashes on windows 8.1 that I'm using so I have to stick with another alternative. Anyway, I know some keyboard shortcuts for VLC that could make your work easier on your computer as you watch videos or DVDs, but I think it could be a nice player even for audio, so not only for videos. To go to the next file, press N, (the letter N). To go to the previous item press P, to pause the playback press Space, to increase or decrease the volume press ctrl+up or down arrow, to forward or rewind the track you have three options, the first one is shift +right/left arrow, ctrl+left/right arrow and alt+left or right arrow. They set the song forward respectively by 5, 10 or 15 seconds. S to stop the song/ video. Also, remember that if you are using a mouse, you can adjust the volume from there, exactly as you do on winamp.

I think that's enough to know. I use VLC mostly to play any tune in radio and it is f ast and responsive.
Hope it helps.