Re: UltraPower

Just, [[wow]]...
I don't like to say this, but this is what seems to happen with this project from my point of view:
@Colton:Are you serious? Mason just put you back in the project again to make some snappier updates? It seems weird to me that he suddenly kicks you out of the project which you had overtaken because of personally issues, and then ask you for any help, because, he, don't feel motivated enough, or don't have time enough to work on the project. WTF? Do you know what that seems from my point of view? It seems like Mason just need what you can do and not you personally, because he don't have time to do it on his own. Do you really wanna work for someone who doesn't seem to care about you at all? He have not even posted officially about all this here on the forum, not that I have seen, but I might have missed a few posts. I really hope you know Mason better than that, and I hope I'm totally wrong regarding all this. But it seems to tally weird that he kicks you out of the project, and then ask you to join again. I think your skills could be used more effectively at other places. Just my opinion...
I'll wish you the best of luck with the project. I'll follow the topic to see where it goes, but currently, I see no reason to play the game, mainly because of all this crap...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : synchronfreak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : synchronfreak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector