Re: UltraPower

hi,
@slj... sorry to sound slightly mean too, but you better check out the post before replying from now on!
big_smile

well, from what I mentioned. the game sounded not worth playing when I last checked, probably 9 10 months ago, heck, could be more than a year or more than that as well.

you know how crappy the stuff was at that time...?

the client did connect after a few tries all the time, in other sense wouldn't connect the first time and you'd just get killed right after getting out of safe areas,

a bunch of Spanish messages and a bit of spam too and

probably a load of other bugs combined with barely anything to do in the game itself lol.

that's what shaped my opinion about the game and so is the reason for the post.
but if I'm proven wrong after trying the game  again, may be there would be an apology for general tone of the previous message, but who knows.

edit: ah, looks like now I realized that the actual developer of the game is masan... not the terminater guy who, uh, kind of claimed to be the creater of a sort in one of the Skype exchange a long time back?
well tbh I never bothered to check more about the game since then because of that reason, so yeah.regards

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector