Re: The New Xbox One Experience: Release information

Hi.
Thanks a ton for posting this great video with the demonstration of how Narrator works.
I have two questions:
1: It would be nice if you can check if all settings, I mean every single setting in the settings menu, supmenus and everything is read by Narrator? I'm asking  because of us who live alone and don't have someone to ask if we need to change some of the settings.
2: I hear that the XBox have a tv section as well where you can watch tv on the XBox and record from the channels etc. Is this section usable in any ways?
I am so mad about Sony and Microsoft that they don't make this available outside the US, so for me, there is no point in getting an XBox regarding to accessibility, but I'm still following this with huge interest.