Re: The New Xbox One Experience: Release information

It's nice to know we can get this in the UK even if their is a bit of buggering about to get it working. I think this is down to xbox live being the same worldwide instead of being split into 3 different  entities. I think Sony is using information derived from what server you connect to prove your location. Apple does this with the Apple TV to stop apps like HULU from loading on UK apple TVs even if you change your region and language settings. I meant to get a router in, flash it with DD-RWT and run the entire connection through a US VPN. I forgot all about it but I'm gonna go do that now. If that is what you have to do then just [[wow]].  Microsoft are really starting to impress me with the xbox and i'm starting to regret not getting one now haha.