Re: When is a business to big? FS in another Merger?

This is my last post here, only because I'm misunderstood. The only question I asked that, Gene, was because the home licence of JAWS causts a bunch as well. And again, users of JAWS? Use your JAWS. I don't care. You can take mine and other's opinions of JAWS as "bashing", but our opinion is that it's not good, simply. I really don't know what your issue is with getting, over, that. And Jaws? I like it for what it is, and since the school baught it for me to use, I will. It has unique features that not even NVDA will have for, probably a while. But that's not, the, point. I don't really need those features. But yes, I agree that this topic has been pretty well hijacked by this debate. But I think that for what it's worth, it's really over.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector