Re: When is a business to big? FS in another Merger?

That's the thing though, I don't need people to defend against my opinion... really. It's not like it's going to change it... if you have a defence to a fact, go ahead. But an opinion, there's really no point in defending against it. Just as, for example, with programming. The only time I respond is when someone provides a fact that makes my language of choice not so good, and I have to defend by providing facts about it that make it good for me. I don't defend opinions of "it's not good" as then I'd just be descending into the realm of, "My feelings are hurt so I'm going to lash out". You said so yourself that NVDA is not good for you, I accepted that. The only things I defended were the features you said were not good, not your opinion, -- that wouldn't change your opinion, just as this "Stop hurting my feelings and hating on my favorite software" stuff won't change mine. Sharing your opinions i s fine, but generally it can be said that the general public is not going to have any regard for your personal, feelings. If you are going to defend my opinions and concerns, don't use words like "I'm insulted" and "I'm offended". Rather, respond intelligently. And I don't mean either responding that insulting the "top dog" will get me nowhere, as you are definitely insinuating that JAWS is the best choice, the best reader, and you are undermining NVDA. Go ahead and continue to do so, but then don't respond and tell me that bashing JAWS hurts your feelings.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector