Re: how to send iphone's audio to pc?

Ahoy all
nope, nothing like the best buy or radio shack here. alas sad
a search for 3.5 male to male jacks gets me aux cables on sites like amazon and so on.
@cae, yeah I seem to remember getting one with a mp3 player come recorder but I seem to have lost it.
Using a y cable that is 2 3.5 female jacks to a male jack would still require a 3.5 male to male, wouldn't it? at least to connect one end to the iphone and the other to the y cable?
Say, has anyone come across a recording app on iphone that can at least record the output of the game, I guess I could export that recorded output to my pc and then record my voice if needed using a microphone and murge the tracks together? a crude way to do it,but eh. whatever works
Thanks for all the suggestions so far!
grryf