Re: Accessible Paint Programs?

I like how musical the tones sound when I use them on complex images.

Ah, I'm glad the tones are working out. They sound better than my previous attempts, but its nice to know others think so too.

..you're probably already taking shape tools into consideration.

Actually yes, I have been thinking how to go about making the select tool interface. I was thinking of having the player activate it with one of the F key's, then putting down an achor point with the spacebar, you could then tell where the anchor point was along with the cursor by pressing "C". Pressing spacebar with the second point would then allow the player to move the area around, copy/cut/paste/etc. or scan the selected area only. Using shift with the tool enabled might be another way to do it though, I might implement both methods and let users decide which they prefer.< /p>

Thanks for catching that bug too, it seems there were a few I missed with the Color ID and Pick Color Tool, bleh. I've gone over and implemented a number of your suggestions, Home/End now snaps to the left/right of the screen, PageUp/PageDown also snaps to the top/bottom of the screen. I'm currently using Pyttsx but hadn't gotten around to optimizing, I've put in a cut off so the voice playback will now interrupt any previous voices playing.

Here's the download for the next version with the fixes and additions: (BrushTone v0.3)