Madness' Daze, a new and accessible horror game for iOS

Hey guys!

My name is Tainara and I'm part of a iOS developing team in Brazil. We recently published a horror-themed game, base on H.P. Lovecraft's tales and it's fully inclusive.

We have our own narrative and 3D sounds all over the game, with instructions and tutorials on how to play the game. Since it's inclusive, we have it all made with rendered 3D images as well, so everybody can play evenly with friends, whether they have any kind of impairment or not.

That said, we would really love if you guys could download and play our game, and maybe, if you like it, spread the word to this amazing community.

Our main motivation in making this game was to make a difference in people's everyday entertainment, and now that the actual game is done, we're trying to make that happen! smile

Link to the game: https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/madness … gn-mpt=...
It's available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple TV.

We recommend that you play it with headphones on!

Please feel free to contact me if there are any questions.
Thanks in advance!