Re: This isn't for attention

Hi,
Life gets very dam difficult at times mate, but you should, never, never give up.
I know how sad it can be when nothing goes as you dream or wish. I experienced this many times, when I had to give up on music, when I started high school without friends and momentarily at the university, where everything is a whole crap. Not that I'm an expert on psychological training and counciling, but I'd suggest you do those things that you like mostly. If you like music, listen to your favourite one and enjoy it as much as you can. The most useful suggestion I'd recommend, is just talk, talk to your nearest and dearest. That's what I myself do and it works. Even explaining and talking about your problems with your friend washes away your stress. Gather together, go out with your mates, and, do! crazy things! and make you and yourself laugh. Take away your reluctance and do not always keep   your mind stuck to what happened. Sleep for many hours, and consider reading books, those that catch your curiosity, of course. In other words, do those things that you like to do when you are either happy or sad.
I don't know why you feel so hesitant to consider a psychologist, we say here but as I may notice you use the term counciler. They've been able to calm down people even under a more ergent shock.
I'm very serious bro.
So hope you get better and enjoy the time as much as possible.
Cheers.