Re: virtual mac on a windows machine?

Lolol
I definitly agree that my mac is, by far, the best windows computer I have ever owned.
I also like OS X in general so it's not a stretch at all to say this is the best computer I've ever owned.
To the person who asked if an I 3 would be enough to run OS X in a vm:
Don't mean to be harsh here, but... No. You're gonna need at least an I 5 with (hopefully) more than 4 gigs of ram. Actually probably more than that, as your host OS still needs room to run and I don't even think ther is a mac with 2 GB ram on the market today.
As to how I know you can't use an I 3 to run a mac VM?
Well, on my old, crappy I 3 with 2 GB ram, I tried it. (This was a few years ago) and, while it worked, and I mean that as loosely as possible, it was slow as to be virtually unusable.

As for @techmaster20's objections to rebooting...
Uh... You sound like a windows kinda guy to me.
Do you know what the windows unofficial mot to is?
It's "You must restart this computer for the changes to take effect".
So I don't see any problem in using bootcamp, tripple, or even quad booting (as was said above), bootcamp will do all the hard work for you with windows and... Frankly, you don't strike me as the venturing-off-into-linux-land-to-learn-things kinda guy.
But shrug, to each their own, I guess.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blademan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector