Re: Bokurano daiboukenn questions and tips

Janagirl: after destroying the security jet, you need to use the magic hook to reach the building. Press f to use the hook. After completing this level, you can use the hook in most places, even previous levels.

Smoothgunner: The beeps aren't really that numerous or annoying. It's more that there are several different tones for different contexts. They seemed pretty easy to figure out to me from context--the chimes in the object viewer, the sounds of ladders, the cursor for looking around tile-by-tile. The only one that ever warrants explanation is the compact sonar (which is explained when you buy it, though I'm not sure if this is translated yet). The tones for flight missions aren't really explained, but see a few posts above for an explanation of those.
I'm kinda surprised I don't have a recording. I've been making recordings of, like, everything for hte past couple weeks. If no one beats me to it, I'll try to make a new one, I guess. I haven't actually upgraded to the translated version yet, since I already got through most of the story before instant translate broke, and felt like I managed to unscramble it well enough to get what was happening.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : csm120 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector