Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Hi all,
So, I've just started playing Swamp, and, yes, everybody hates noobs, so nobody is under any obligation to answer my questions, but here goes anyway.

I find that, when I'm running around in the open spaces of Map 1, I'm reasonably able to navigate. I'm learning how to get zombies centered, and that's actually a bigger learning curve than I was expecting, but I don't mind that particular challenge.
What I do mind, however, is getting trapped inside buildings. As someone who has never been all that good at mental mapping, this is proving to be a really frustrating task for me. I have a friend who plays Swamp also, and has agreed to help me while I'm starting out, but I feel really bad for him. he's at a high level, and watching me stumble around has got to be excruciatingly dull for him.
So, to save him the trouble, and save myself the stress of feeling like I'm trying to run around in a coffin, I was wonderin g if anyone has ever written any guides that explain the layout of each building? I figure it's a long shot, since most people just naturally understand these sorts of things, but it would really help me. If I could have my Braille Note on my lap, and see that, ok, I turn this way to get to this section of the pet store, for example, and then do just that, I would eventually be able to memorize what is where, and the game would be a lot more enjoyable for me.

I also don't really understand the building helper. What is it supposed to do?

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sitaa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ace_3000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ace_3000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ace_3000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the player via Audiogames-reflector