Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

@Mehgcap:

I, too, pretty much always have the short-range forward radar turned on, when I'm not just sitting in the safe zone, for the exact same reason. It does indeed help you navigate around upcoming obstacles (such as abandoned cars etc) before you bump into them. It might sound somewhat annoying to some people, having a constant sound being played, but, honestly, at least in my case, after a little while of using it, it just becomes background noise.

@the player:

You can't actually build anything in Swamp. The forts that you can capture in HC mode are actual parts of the map - usually buildings - of which there's at least 1 of on each of the normal and sub maps. When you go inside one of the forts, though, you can access a menu, in which you'd find an option which would take you to the fort map, which is a pretty small map, consisting of a fort, with some sniper towers around it, and with a fence around it all. Zombies are on the outside section, but cannot enter the fort.

To actually capture one of them, however, you have to be in a clan, which is another feature of HC mode. There's no minimum level for creating or joining a clan, though - the only necessity is that you must be HC.

As you might expect, it's the actual capturing part which is the difficulty, because, if another clan is already in control of it, you'd have to attack it, and whittle down the stock of food which is deposited inside that specific fort, right down to 0, before you'll gain control of it. And you have no idea how much food is in it.

Of course, any members of the clan who control a fort you're attacking can freely enter the map and defend it - meaning that pvp mode is enabled on the fort map.

Anyway, I feel I'm rather needlessly going into quite a bit of detail here, so I'll hit the submit button before I start trying to describe something else! big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ace_3000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ace_3000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Thrash via Audiogames-reflector