Re: Dungeons and dragon

Glad to hear fifth is coming back from the hole board and miniatures thing.
I've not played streight D&D for a long while, sinse the main game my gm ran was mutants and masterminds, which finished last year after 7 years (partly because the gm's wife who was also one of the players had just had a baby), though we did get together a few weeks back for an awesome one off 7th sea game and I'm sure he'll run something else in the future, though what I am not certain, (quite possibly more 7th sea given how well our day of one off went).

When I played d&D it was still the days of third ed, so no problem, I was just disappointed when I heard about the changes in 3.5 and fourth.

I don't have skype or time at the moment, especially given that any game would probably not be running on gmt, but it's something I might consider at a later point sinse it's really good fun when done well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Fiver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector