Re: Griff! Sidescrolling Platformer Fantasy Game

Everyone is entitled to their oppinions, and I respect that. You can agree or disagree with me, it's completely up to you.
When you say there's probably no game; however, I thinmk that's a little rediculous. Why would Jyro just be making us think there's a game to get our money? Do you have any idea how much trouble he can get in for that? There are demos for both Edge of Winter and Griff, what did he just throw those together in a couple of days so we'd think there was a game? Come on guys, really?
Like I said in one of my previous posts, I too, am frustrated. I don't know what's taking so long for the games to come out, and I wish they'd hurry up and get released. To accuse Jyro of not even having a game in the works though, is just out right crazy. Again, this is my oppinion, and ou can disagree with me.. Completely up to you. Give the guy a little bit of a break though. Yes, he's taking forever to get the games out, yes he keeps making comments that lead us to believe they're coming soon, and we wait months and there's still nothing, but I don't think he's lying about the games. Really, give me a break. lol