Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Hi touch mint...
Thanks for adding me to testing team. Here's me first feedback, sorry but I can't tipe with my Bluetooth keyboard emails, a strange thing.
Well, I will tipe what I do in the game for now here, and I maibe will mrespond the questions witout saying big_smile sorry.So, first,the menu is very accessible,like in battle arena. I created a character human ranger, and my pet is well, iIforgot the name, a lizard. THe voiceover doesn't read the loading screen. Creating a character is a bit confusing,because are double buttons, like a create character button, and another create character button. And there are labeled buttons but, they don't make anything. The navigating in the world it is a bit confusing, because when you cross the stone paths and hear the crushing stone, the voiceover cursor jumps very far away from your location. I win a battle, an d what I have to say
is the battle screen is very unacesible, because it are a lot of unlabeled buttons , and I have to flic a lot to hear the npc.what is hard in the game for me is the battle screen and the navigating, and was too easy was  well, for moment,nothing.
THis is my first feedback in my 11 years! I hope I wrote al correct, and you understood my writing. happy new year! I can't whait to play the game!
best wishes

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector