Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Hi touch mind, I am also problems with navigatins, sometimes I am lost and I dont know where I was before and I have to flick around the screen.
Also I dont understand one think, I can not  open the door which are on the beginning of this game, it says that I have to find  a bronze key  inn order to open, but it is somethinnk wrong, because I have this key and I  can not open this door, I am sure  that I have picked that key, whato use it.
Also sometimes when I am on the map I see unlabelled button and after clicking that it makes me moving some where, maybe to the beginnning but I am not sure.
In stable version of adventure to fate it always makes me moving to the battle ring, I want to notice what this button means.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector