Re: six dragons impressions and questions

Well, I'm a level 8 Mage now! I've done a lot of quests so far, and even found two quests in one area, I wasn't expecting that, but still, those goblins are hard! Not in a bad way either. I can beat one, but be hanging at a good 50 hp left at the end of a battle. Now that is what makes the game real, winning by the skin of my teeth like that, although I don' like dying, but I'm rich for a new player, so retrieving my corpse isn't too costly, after killing all those rats and getting so much copper.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superantoha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superantoha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superantoha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vladaar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector