Re: I probably shouldn't be posting this

Hello,
I am going to come right out and say that I agree with you, even as part of the moderator team. I've never seen the forum get so out of control. By the time I try to deal with something a flame war's started, and there are too many people involved to try to name and shame. Of course, if I try to close a topic another one starts, which leads me to believe I might just have to figure out how the banning system in this forum works once and for all, something I Really did not want to do. Only thing is I don't want to end up banning someone from the wrong length of time.