Re: Introducing: Out of Sight Games

Well, it sounds fantastic but I hope ideal move will be to add some kind or prototype or demo version to the kickstarter campaign.

This is what Mike Z did with the lab zero latest Indivisible RPG and it worked perfectly. I want to see something and play a bit to be sure what I'm paying for.

Perks? for sure digital copy of the game, OST digital and physical, physical bundle of the game itself and the soundtrack. There are things like maps or art book so maybe some similarities? not sure, access to the game before release is also a good option. Maybe extra voice acting if you pay enough? ofcourse voiceacting recorded y the person.
Only my ideas...

I'm definitely interested in this as I'm playing video games from many, many years so I'm a gamers who wants to see something as much comparable to the actual video games as possible.

I'll wait what will happent though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector