Re: Introducing: Out of Sight Games

SLJ, I seriously dig the embossed logo idea. I will definitely look into that.

I had actually already thought about figuring out ways to name NPCs in donors' honor, or otherwise work donors' names in as an easter egg somewhere. So it's cool you were thinking along those same lines.

As for 3-D printers - I want one, personally, bu yeah it'd be overkill just to get one in order to make goodies to go with a Kickstarter campaign. But the bigger issue might be finding someone to create 3-D models of the characters in order to print them. I have no idea how that all works. Anyway, it is a really cool idea, though.