Re: FYI: DRM is Evil. Very, Very, Very Evil

Sebby,

I guess that's the difference between you and me. I try to look at things with a positive, rather than a negative view. DRM is here to stay, so instead of focusing on the negative points of that fact, I try to put a positive spin on it. Life, in general, is much nicer that way.

Jaybird,

I doubt that will ever happen because to get a hold of the content to strip the DRM would take the participation of some blind person who has access to BARD, and while the chances of being caught are small, I know that I wouldn't want to risk my access to BARD by participating in such a venture. I would guess that most other BARD members feel the same way.