Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

dan_c wrote:

I like how you have expanded some of the crafting professions to give a player multiple paths to try.  Though I am being a bit more selective in what I craft due to a lack of materials,  which in a way is good, as you have to think more strategically .  Is there a way of getting more? I mainly thinking of weapon Smith's here   As I will probably want some of the mid-level weapons in the vault in future .  .  .

Yea I worked pretty hard on the crafting to balance it all out. I wanted it to work just like you described you should be able to craft normal stuff but have to save up a bit for the best or to craft extra for your Alts.

You should be able to rapidly collect materials once you've beat the game in the endless arena. I'll have to check the code but I believe you get materials by npc level or zone level. If it's zone level I'll c hange it to npc level so it works correct in the endless arena.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector