Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Mitch wrote:

I love the mutant. Although, could you maybe let me know what stats the monstrous mutation buffs? Could you also maybe add a stamina pet? Thanks.
Oh. And another thing, what skill should I look out for for the priestess? Any good buffs?

Are you on the latest version and it still doesn't say the stats that are increased? I'll add to my notes to check the code. If it's not showing I'll post them here. Now that the game is submitted its very hard to change the database so I'll wait for the errors to stack up before I do 1 big last change in a few versions. Until then I'll post the stat changes for you later.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector