Re: FYI: DRM is Evil. Very, Very, Very Evil

There is also another program designated for Spotify.  However, there are no clauses in the Apple Music terms and conditions (which I read in its entirety) that prohibit the use of third-party programs to remove the DRM encoding.  When you are subscribed to an Apple Music term, you are authorized to access the content through Apple devices and appropriate software.  I think it's ridiculous to assume (on the service providers' behalf) that its subscribers are blocked from storing restrictive-free music if we have the legal means to do so.  If we paid for the service, we pay for the rights to access the music.  Likewise, when you purchase something from the iTunes store, you own the personal right to that content -- you don't own the material.  The difference is that you're paying on a larger-scaled system.  Additionally, Apple Music only works on Windows with the iTunes player, because Apple is Apple.  No VLC Player, no Wi ndows Media Player, nothing.  The fact of the matter is that these companies (mostly Apple) can and are limiting the manipulation upon the user's disclosure.

This goes back to my post about how companies are controlling their users.  Quite absurd, and in some cases, unfair.

Best Regards,

Luke