Re: jaws leesey games

[[wow]], just [[wow]]. Yeah and I'm one who doesn't like Jaws and I do happen to think its a bit over priced, but yeah, if you want something bad enough, save up the money and buy it when you can, or don't, its up to you, but the fact is whining about how you are blind and you should be given everything, and the world owes you... just... smh, seriously... I'm out.