Re: jaws leesey games

hello all,

I am not going to agree here or there, since i have my own questions about leasy, i will read through the center on the leasy website to gain some information about it, but probably the community can give me some advantages leasy will or does have.

Since i have done an IT course, and i like to read and experiment with screenreaders, braille displays and much more, i hope i can add this knowledge about leasy to my encyclopedia.

here are some questions i have, i know i probably will find the answers in the center on their website, but anyhow, i will ask them here as well:

1. when i order the leasy advanced product, not the 5x Multi user lisence, will this mean i only can activate it once on one pc? or when the first laptop crashes, can i then activate it again on another pc?
2. can someone please tell me a bit more about the games shipped with leasy? examples please etc.
3. I asume i can activate the lisence with my jaws 15 lisence key, b ut is jaws 15 the last supported version?

I asume i can go on and on with asking questions, but as i said, i think i also will find a lot of answers in the center.

I want to consider buying this lisence for experimenting purposes on one of my laptops.

hope to hear from you soon.

greetz mike

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PinkSapphire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector