Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

brad wrote:

Hello;

I asked for a refund. I doubt I'll get it since the report a problem apple page just displayed a message that said; if you need help with the app contact the app developer and if you need anymore help contact ITunes support or something along those lines.

This was after clicking on the reporta problem button and choosing the item opens but does not function as expected in the combo box, then writing my reasons in the edit box and pressing enter on submit.

I feel that the app should have gone through a bit more testing with voiceover before being released, that is why I felt a refund is best for me at this time.

Hey brad thanks for pointing these things out I will add them to the list. as for the refund I as a developer cannot give you a refund apple does not give me the option or I would in a second.

The way you tried is usually the easiest way but I understand how it can be difficult. Here is another guide to get a refund

http://gizmodo.com/5886683/how-to-get-a … -app-store

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector