Re: BrushTone v1.2 Paint Tool

I saw you updated the program, but the link wasn't working so I continued to work with the old version. It seems that while canvases used to be white by default, my infatuation with making things black has now made the default color for all canvases black. smile  Rather than trying to change this, i simply drew with the existing colors with the pencil tool, and succeeded at making lots of rainbow squares. I had started to make a red and black checkerboard, but then I wanted to hear the other colors. I managed to change colors to ones that were already named, but haven't ventured in to the unamed yet. I hadn't spent much time with the seeing with sound app when i had my old droid, so the slow scann actually gave me more information than the sonifyer, but I can say that it did work this time. I also showed it to a couple of my sighted roomates, and they said that they cou ld see the colors! I do have one question, can you draw on old canvases, or do I have to make all pictures in one sitting. It would be nice if I could keep working on a picture all semester instead of missing one or 2 complete nights of homework to do it.

Also, another question, do you have to do undo, or is there a way to erase things?