Re: Lets translate Undead Assault into your language

Hi all.
[[wow]]... Thanks so much for all your great work guys.
@Nin: [[wow]], man. Great work on the translated readme into Romanian. I have uploaded that so it should be included in the next release.
The Italian has been updated on my list.
.
@Bitti: Thanks for your great work on the update, but something is messed up. Your file doesn't have all the 121 strings which are included in the game. So in other words, I can't use the file, since I don't know for sure what you have updated and what's missing. Please let me know if you need any help to fix this mess, and I and the others from the beta testing team will see what we can do. Please read my updated instructions in the first post of the topic to see if you are following those.
@Wightfall: I assume you let me know if you need any help.
To all: I've tried to update the current state of the translations in the first post. Please let me know if I have made any mistakes, and I'll try my best to fix it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thggamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bitti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luciana . lu3a via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sajad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thggamer via Audiogames-reflector