Re: Lets translate Undead Assault into your language

Hi.
[[wow]] that's awesome. Thanks so much for your great job. big_smile
As you can see, I'm trying to sort the languages after countries in the first post. That's mostly to keep the names short, but also to help people who aren't good at english to recognize their own language. Am I right that the letters for the Serbian language is RS? I'm not a language geek at all and I don't understand how the Serbian language can be mentioned as RS, so I'm not sure if I'm wrong regarding to this, and I hope you can help me by explaining this. smile what I did was to find a website about the Serbian language, and this website have a .rs address.
The list has been updated with the Serbian language. big_smile