Re: Introducing: Out of Sight Games

I prefer turn based combat myself, we literally only have two turn based rpgs in english at the moment. Also, I would avoid sapi personally, go the screenreader route, because myself as well as many others I'd expect, are only using default sapi voices, which are terrible at best. Can't wait for this game, and would love to help in some way.